2018 Jeep Cherokee vs. 2018 Jeep Wrangler, Both Contenders
For the rugged style and tough performance only a Jeep can provide, Sudbury drivers can’t go wrong with either the 2018 Jeep Cherokee or the 2018 Jeep Wrangler. That’s because each model:
- Provides basic warranty coverage for three years or 36,000 miles, powertrain warranty coverage for five years or 60,000 miles, and roadside assistance for five years or 60,000 miles
- Come backed by Jeep’s Trail Rated badge and promise extreme off-roading capabilities and features including various 4×4 systems
- Offer technology features like different UConnect multimedia centres, navigation, SiriusXM satellite radio, and more
A Few Differences
Consider how the 2018 Jeep Cherokee and the 2018 Jeep Wrangler differ to make your decision.
- The Cherokee starts at an MSRP from $27,945, and the Wrangler starts at an MSRP from $29,295.
- The Cherokee’s base engine is a 2.4L inline-four rated at 184 hp and 171 lb-ft of torque with a nine-speed automatic transmission, and the Wrangler starts with a 3.6L V6 rated at 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque via a six-speed manual transmission.
Shop for a Jeep Model at Laurentian Chrysler
Connect with Laurentian Chrysler to shop for a Jeep model and to learn about your lease and loan options! Also see how the Cherokee compares to the Chevy Equinox and Honda CR-V to ensure you get the right vehicle for you!