1. Why is it important to service your vehicle at Laurentian Chrysler?
The manufacturer offers programs only available for the dealer - which means our factory trained technicians typically work on the specific Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram model vehicles. Bringing your vehicle to a certified Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership for service like Laurentian Chrysler, means knowing your vehicle will be up to all manufacturer standards.
2. How often should I service my vehicle?
In our climate, we recommend your engine oil is changed every 6 months or 8,000KM - whichever comes first.
3. How much does an oil change cost?
The price of an oil change varies depending on the type of oil you use on your vehicle. Diesel, Synthetic, Semi-Synthetic for example all have different price levels. Typically, oil changes start at $59.99 + applicable taxes and range from there.
4. Do you offer collision repair?
No, but we recommend Carstar.
5. How often is brake service required?
Every 1 year or 20,000KM.
6. How do I get to and from work after I bring my vehicle to you?
Our service department offers a complimentary Shuttle Service. Our Shuttle drivers are available from 7:30AM - 5:00PM.
7. What should I do when my check engine light comes on?
Call and speak with one of our service advisors and they will be able to advise you whether your vehicle is safe to drive or not.
8. How often should I check my tire pressure?
If your vehicle comes equipped with a tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) it will be able to inform you when your tire pressure is low; some vehicles may even show you the actual tire pressure. If not, the manufacturer recommends you check your tire pressure manually on a monthly basis.
9. What is a service appointment?
Think of your service appointment as a consultation with your Service Advisor. Unless you're a scheduled waiter - our shop operates with the goal to have your vehicle completed for your desired Promise Time.
10. What is a Promise Time?
A promise time is a pre-determine agreed upon time set between you and your Service Appointment Coordinator or Service Advisor of when you need your vehicle back.
11. How often do I need to change my air filter?
If you follow FCA's recommended maintenance schedule - 12 months or 20,000KM. Every second service on your vehicle, our technicians will automatically inspect the air filter.
12. How can I pay for my service when it is complete?
We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Personal Cheques will NOT be accepted without pre-approval by the Service Manager.